This website hosts an open to access legal knowledge base. It is composed of a series of topics connected by links. Visuals are associated here and there. Some visuals are interactive for a more user-friendly experience.
This knowledge base aims to capitalize on the experience gained by the firm to :
- improve access to legal information;
- fight against the perception that the litigant may have of the law as something unpleasant;
- offer an innovative legal service based on the technological possibilities of digitalization;
- provide our clients who wish to learn (more) for themselves from qualitative information sources;
- structure the collective learning of the members of the firm around a common platform (permanent training notes, research carried out in files, etc.) on which to build during subsequent missions;
- have a reflection of the activity and know-how of the firm.
Different types of topics exist and are classified thematically. Registered visitors can bookmark the topics as favorites to view them later on their personal page, thus creating their own legal database according to their needs. A comparison tool allows them to share tools. This database is a beta version for a more ambitious project that our developers are currently working on. Read more. Please note that this portal is still under construction. Navigation on this portal is subject to specific conditions of use.