This website hosts an open to access legal knowledge base. It is composed of a series of topics connected by links. Visuals are associated here and there. Some visuals are interactive for a more user-friendly experience.
This knowledge base aims to capitalize on the experience gained by the firm to :
- improve access to legal information;
- fight against the perception that the litigant may have of the law as something unpleasant;
- offer an innovative legal service based on the technological possibilities of digitalization;
- provide our clients who wish to learn (more) for themselves from qualitative information sources;
- structure the collective learning of the members of the firm around a common platform (permanent training notes, research carried out in files, etc.) on which to build during subsequent missions;
- have a reflection of the activity and know-how of the firm.
To learn more, follow one of the links below. Please note that this database is still under construction.